About AMPLYFI Limited
AMPLYFI is an early stage start-up that has developed a revolutionary software platform called DataVoyant™, combining Artificial Intelligence, Surface and Deep Web harvesting and intuitive data visualisations within an integrated, user-friendly platform.
DataVoyant™ identifies and tracks globally new and emerging trends, potential technology advances and highlights sources of possible market disruption.
The MarketAMPLYFI works with public and private sector clients ranging from government agencies, blue chip enterprises, financial institutions through to medium sized companies. Being universally applicable, and relevant, a broad range of organisations can derive value from DataVoyant™.
The CompanyFIVE KEY FACTS:
- AMPLYFI’s DataVoyant™ tool uses a 3-step process to assist users on their journey towards insight using Artificial Intelligence
- They’ve raised £222,695 in funding to date from founding shareholders, contributed services and a grant through the Welsh Government’s Digital Development Fund
- They’ve been identified by Project Juno as one of Europe’s promising AI startups
- Finance Wales have anchored this round with a £420,000 investment
- The worldwide Business Intelligence and Analytics Software market is expected to grow from £14.4bn in 2015 to £21.6bn by 2020
The TeamThe Company currently has a core team of 8 individuals with extensive experience spanning artificial intelligence, software engineering and design, emerging technologies, finance and entrepreneurship. The founders also have strong backgrounds in strategy development across the energy, financial services and telecoms sectors. The founders own AMPLYFI Ltd which holds all the intellectual property including the Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning processes. A sister company, AMPLYFI LLC, was incorporated in the US in April 2015 to cover the US, but is currently inactive.
The PlanAMPLYFI is now looking to build on its early traction and raise funds in exchange an equity stake in the company. The capital will be used to:
- accelerate the development of the DataVoyant™ SaaS platform
- hire additional employees
- accelerate its sales and marketing plan
- continue to upgrade and expand DataVoyant™
The ExitAMPLYFI's target exit strategy is a trade sale. It is envisaged that AMPLYFI’s technology will make it an attractive strategic acquisition target for various entities such as:
- Large consultancies active in horizon-scanning
- Large, global players in the advanced analytics markets
- Large global players in Digital
- A Private Equity/Hedge Fund seeking exclusive access to leverage the platform internally for their own deal origination and assurance